Sound: Exceptional Resolution, Tight non-bloated deep/detailed/resolving Bass, Extremely articulate presentation, Conveys subtle nuances with amazing dexterity, Stage is spacious and envelopes the listener, Allows the full emotion of the music to be experienced, Superb dynamics and an excellent micro detail presentation, Displays delicate upper mid and high frequency detail/resolution and harmonic texture with precision and emotion, Delivers music with very low noise/distortion in a Warm Musical and Involving manner from a very Black/Quiet Background.
Our testing, and reports received, show that the KLEI™Silver Harmony when compared to the KLEI™Copper Harmony has noticeably better PRAT, Decay, Timbre and Texture, Edge Control and Extension, Resolution, and Stage. The following quote is from the many reports that we have received…
The following are the improvements that Keith Louis Eichmann (aka KL) has made to the KLEI™Silver Harmony Phono/RCA plug design when compared to his previous Bullet plug design…
- The Ground pin utilises KLEI™PureSilver with >106% IACS and the Signal pin utilises KLEI™PureCopper with >101% IACS, please refer KLEI™Harmony Phono/RCA Architecture.
- The Signal/Ground pins are formed/manufactured to optimize/enhance electron flow, in accordance with KL’s (proprietary) Silver Signal/Ground formula, please refer KLEI™Harmony Phono/RCA Architecture.
- The Signal/Ground pins are now much stronger and shaped like a tag, which makes soldering small/large/multiple wires, very easy.
- The Signal/Ground Anti-Short shield has been added between the Signal/Ground solder tags.
- The Signal/Ground pins are arranged to maintain a maximised distance from each other, and the utilised foil technology ensures that Capacitive, Inductive, and EMF effects are minimized.
- The Head Assembly jaw structure has been redesigned and mechanically improved, to allow an easy snap-like connection to a Phono/RCA socket, ensuring the ultimate connection with easy removal.
- The Ground pin includes thread teeth to ensure that if a conductive Housing, ie metal/carbon fibre/etc, is utilised it is star-point grounded.
- The Housing Assembly uses 2 screws to retain and secure the Cable.
- Extremely high temperature melting point thermoplastic polymer has been utilized.
- Recommendations: >175hrs Burn-in, Cable OD sizes from 4mm to 9.5mm.